TRI Project Position Title:
Research Assistant (part-time, remuneration possible) [ref. no. 150]
4 months, to start ASAP
Basic Position Description:
The Research Assistant will work directly with the President of TRI. The position will require extensive research and editing activities. The Research Assistant will be required to allocate at least 20 hours per week to the project. A monthly stipend can be provided to the Research Assistant upon successful completion of work and as agreed.
Bachelors degree required. Graduate degree strongly preferred. Background in security/terrorism-related discipline is desired.
Familiarity with terrorism/security-related research projects strongly desired. Strong organizational, research and writing skills are essential. Fluency in English required; proficiency in Arabic is desired.
The candidate should reside in Vienna, Austria for the duration of project and be available to work at a local TRI office.
How to Apply:
· Only qualified applicants will be considered.
· Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
· Applicants should send a max. 1-page Cover Letter, as well as a CV detailing relevant qualifications and references.
· Only successful and shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are kindly requested NOT to contact TRI to follow-up on their application unless they wish to have their application withdrawn from consideration.
· All material should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please indicate the title of the position and reference number in the email subject line as well as all accompanying material. Attachments should be sent in PDF format. Incomplete applications (or ones not following instructions) will not be considered.